Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

What's New?

As you might have noticed, Chuff To Bits has taken on somewhat of a different look. It's all part of something new I'm trying.

I'm determined to try to connect every day, so I'll be renewing me efforts to post every day, tweet every day, facebook every day and even pinterest or flickr every day. It's my New Year's resolution. How long will this go on? I couldn't tell you. As somebody once said "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans".

Ideally I'd like to do this for a year. You're laughing now, aren't you?

Not only do I want to post every day, but I want to post things that you'll ACTUALLY want to read...maybe even with pictures.

So, without further ado, here's a picture I took of the Suzuki parked beside me at the gas station. It also had this painted on the other side and across the back. :)



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results