Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Monday

Well, they keep telling me on the radio today that it is "Blue Monday".  Today is supposedly the saddest day of the year.  People are bummed about Christmas being over, failed New Year's resolutions, and mailboxes stuffed with bills.

Oh....you know what?  I think they're right.

Today was definitely sad.

So, in honour of Blue Monday, I bring you another update on the plexi wood thing I'm making.   It's up on the wall, but it's not quite finished yet.



Blue thing.
There you have it.  It's difficult yo see in this photo but it progresses from green to blue, with some silver washed over it.  There's also silver just under the edges of the plexi piece where it insets.  I'm hoping to have some lights put inside of it later on.


Anyway, I hope you have a good Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results