Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Chock Full Of Kitties!

So I've wasted an hour or so tonight looking through pictures on my camera card and hard drive.  In my quest to "Post Every Day Whether You Like It Or Not"  I can't seem to come up with a cohesive topic for today.  I have pictures I could post, but I don't want to give away all the fantastic things I have planned.

So, instead, I bring you GRATUITOUS PICTURES OF MY PETS! 

(In my head there is vaguely circus themed music playing right now.)

He loves pillows.

He plays piano.

He's displeased at having to give up trunk space to the camping gear.

Rare shot of all three of my animals, occupying adjacent space, without attacking each other.

Blurry pic of how our one cat "cuddles".  He'll claw you if you touch him right now.



And there you have it! Aren't you glad I posted today?  Now I need to go do hubby's sock laundry apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results