Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretty Little Lights

So yesterday I was going through the SD card from our Wii, looking for the Animal Crossing pictures, and I discovered that the card was the one from my old camera.

So today I'm bringing you a set of photos from that card.  I took these at Downsview Park, it's Canadas first National Urban Park.  They'd set up a drive-thru Christmas lights display, it had gorgeous arches of lights that you drive under, with little things to see along the way.  It was really quite magical.


The entrance display.  If you look close you can see two little red tail-lights of another car beside the dolls little blue left foot.


A look at some of the arches further down the road.

The cute wreath arch.

Some Canadian arches.

From outside of the park Snowflakes, Christmas Trees, Gingerbread men.


Another view from outside the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results