Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Best Shops On Etsy Can Be Found Here!

Now I'm proud of my shop, it's taken me over a year to get it where it is right now, but I'm willing to admit that it's not the best shop on Etsy.      

But I know which ones ARE!

Today I introduce you to my favourite Etsian!  We're going to take a lovely tour around her THREE (that's right!) shops!  Get ready, because you are going to luuuurve this.

First stop, shop one, heartsabustin

Hammered Quartz and Carnelian Bracelet "Fire and Ice"


How gorgeous is that?  This is one of my favourite pieces of hers.  Doesn't that just look like beautiful chunks of ice?  Now you know why her jewelry has been featured in magazines.

Now, your saying "well that's simply beautiful, but I don't wear big jewelry".  Well, how about this:

Shamrock and Green Onyx Necklace in Precious Metal Clay

Cute isn't it?  I know that a whole lotta love goes into her precious metal clay jewelry because she just loves working with it.  When you love what you do, it comes out in your work. 


Now that you're all warmed up, let's check out shop two, 1mADwoman

This shop is full of gorgeous purses.  Her bridal clutches are just fabulous, and if you're looking for a custom set made exclusively for your special day, then this is the place to go.  If you take a look around her shop though, there are some other fabulous items I'm sure you'll love.

Like this for example:

Grape Pinstripe Clutch
Just look at that, with it's smart little pinstripes.  Tres chic non?  That little lovely has been on the Etsy front page.  It's not hard to see why.


Now, in this shop, there's no way I'd be able to pick a favourite purse,  (she has a bunch that I want, I'm just waiting on the lottery commission to catch up to me), but if I had to pick a shape of purse I loved best, this little fold-over would be my fave:


White Foldover Clutch with Aqua Raku Button

So, I'm not a baguette kind of girl....but...I could certainly be converted, say if THIS showed up in my pile of birthday gifts (hint hint hubby):

Red Plaid Clutch with Black Velvet Bow

You made the "squee" noise when you saw that didn't you?  I know, I did it the first time too.  Perfectly normal reaction.

Ok, phew, you still with me there? Yes? Good, you'll need to hang on to your hats for this next one.  Final stop, SouthernTwistedSoaps

Ok, I admit it, I have a bunch of these.  They smell faaaaabulous, and so I'm going to start with one I know you'll love, because I can smell it right now.


Spiced Cranberry Cold Process Soap

Mmmmmmm, it looks delicious, and I'm not just saying that, if you order it you'll be tempted to eat it.


This is my absolute favourite of the ones I've tried so far:

Pumpkin Spice Cold Process Soap
And last, but certainly not least, this is the one I'm most likely to try in the future (it's also a shameless plug as you may recognize the lagniappe star).  I'd like to get this and put it on hubby when he's not looking (he's not a lotion kind of guy) but if he smelled like teak and cardamom, I'd probably sniff him all day long.

Teak and Cardamom Body Lotion

That concludes our tour of the Best Shops on Etsy!
Aren't you glad you came along for the ride?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results