Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Platypodes! The cutest platypodes you'll ever see!!!

A good friend of mine has taken on a mission of sorts recently.  Making platypodes! 


In case you're unaware (like I was!) "platypodes" is the generally accepted plural of "platypus"!  Don't google "platypi", it's not worth it.....seriously.  Just read up on platypodes on wikipedia.

It started with one platypus from a pattern from FunkyFriendsFactory, as a gift, and ballooned to bunches of platypodes!  I believe she's calling it a paddle of platypodes!  So I'll show you one, an especially cute one (not the one I want, because I don't want you to take that one), and then you'll have to trot on over to her shop (click here to go there now) and buy your own.

Her name is Portia!  How adorable is that?  She's so cute!  Just look at that precious expression!

Ok, maybe I'll give you one more, from the top this time, but just one more:


This one's Penny, and get a load of her cute little heart patterned fur!  Now, go read up about some platypodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results