Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sloooow Sunday

 Today is full of puttering around my house, contemplating "THE BIG PICTURE".  So, I bring you little pictures. 

These three pictures hanging on the wall in our hallway were inspired by THIS blog.  She does it so much better than I did.  They're the lyrics to the song that hubby and I consider ours, "Moon River" as remixed by Kid Koala.  The lyrics are done in several fonts, printed, then mod podged onto 3 separate canvases.  If I had to do it again, I would use larger fonts and only a few lines. 

"Moon River" Lyrics
 This next strange looking thing, is a photo of what's sitting on my crafting table right now.  This very strange piece of wood and plexi was in our wood bin at work.  Plexi can't be recycled by our wood people, and I was really intrigued by it's shape, so it came home with me, and will now become art.  I'll take some photos when its done.

Strange art.
 Speaking of pictures, this last picture is a preview of what's to come.  I'm opening two new shops on Etsy, one for supplies, and one for vintage items.  This little baby will be the first thing listed in the new vintage shop "PenguinCache".  It's only a sneak peek though, you'll have to wait for the real thing.

Sneak peek at a gooooorgeous item.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results