Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Take Two.....or Three

So, since I missed yesterday, due to unforeseen trivia circumstances.... I had planned to do two posts today.  I even wrote another post earlier today! I completely did!  Unfortunately I wrote it on my phone, which decided to nosedive moments after I wrote the post, while trying to publish it.  So while I AM going to post twice today, this one will be a short post.  The next post today, will be dedicated entirely to my favourite Etsian.  SO.. starting with the short post, let's see what we have today:




THESE, are sneak preview pictures from my wedding!  0.0  I know!  These are going to be a part of a set of photos that I'll be submitting to Etsy Handmade Weddings.  The bunting, bride & groom sign, jar favours, pinwheels, placecards and cake stands were all made by me!  What you don't see are the numerous Etsy sellers involved, the dress, hairpiece, brooches, rings, corset and dozens of supplies for everything else that was DIY'd all came from Etsy!  Lots of handmade love involved here.  Those delicious cupcakes that stood in for our wedding cake were made by my awesome cousins.  They came through for me when they heard I needed cupcakes.  The photos? All taken by my aunt.  I love my family.  They're so awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results