Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Monday, December 14, 2009

First!

Welcome internet people!

This is my inaugural blog post. The very first in what I hope will be a long blogging career. This blog is born of my dissatisfaction with my life. More specifically, I hate my job. After years of schooling (which I'm still paying for) and a lovely degree on my wall....I hate it. I hate everything to do with it. I loathe it even.

Easy enough right? Just do something else? Ah, but there are bills to be paid, commitments to be held up to, and just what to do with the framed degree on the wall in the den.

I have great hopes that this blog will bring me (if not a new career) then at the very least a sense of "doing something I enjoy".

You see, I have few real hobbies. I mean, I do things, but I don't "have a hobby". I suppose I'm "crafty"...both in the artsy and devious kinds of ways. I like to bake, I read, I have pets. I suppose all of these are hobbies in a way. They're nothing I'd like to do on a daily basis. I do, have future plans for my life, but they are certainly long-term, and money dependent.

Therefore, in this blog, I will explore the things I like in life. I hope that some of you will join me in a journey to discover who I am, what I like, and where I'm going.

Welcome to my world,
PG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results