Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No really, I'm still here.

Well hello all!

Summer is traditionally the time of year when I find myself with loads of free time. Not so this year....... Anywho, this summer is going well despite how tragically stressful it has been. I'll be moving at the end of the summer so besides all the normal hectic things going on in my life, I also get to relocate.

I don't have any delicious recipes or pictures for you today (forgot my camera at home....booo). I can promise that there's a Shortbread Cake in your future, as well as a fun collection of photos.

Instead of all that, today I'm offering a link, but only one:

http://www.joepastry.com/

Joe Pastry's blog is phenomenal if you're trying to cook anything. He helps amateur bakers by not only posting delicious recipes but explaining the "why" behind the cooking. Want to know why your cookies aren't chewy enough? The difference between cake and pastry flour? Anything else baking related? He's got it. If you're currently trying to bake ANYTHING right now, go to his site RIGHT NOW and read up.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are back:) Looking forward to my cake. Never... NEVER.. travel without a camera. Good link.

    ReplyDelete

Search Results