Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Winter? Spring? Winter? Spring? Winter?

When I left work last night, around 11pm, it was a beautiful spring night.  So warm I could probably have taken my coat off, and I certainly didn't need the winter boots and scarf I was wearing.  I'd contemplated dumping the hat and mittens out of my work bag, thinking I probably didn't need them anymore this winter.

Now, it's February here, and let me tell you that, normally, in February, it's FREEEEEEZING cold.  It's usually bitter cold, full of snow.  Lots of snow shoveling and "extreme cold" alerts.  So all this warm weather is REALLY strange. 

Not to fear though, this morning I woke up to this:






Luckily, we left our Christmas decorations up......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results