Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow snow everywhere and not a drop to.....drink?!?!

Well hello again, it's certainly busy here! If you haven't been around to my etsy shop lately you should really go. I won't make you.....ok I "might" make you....but believe me it's worthwhile. (I'm not getting much cooking in lately anyway). Wedding plans continue apace. It sounds like we'll be in the beautiful Muskoka region of Ontario. If you've never been, I suggest you google it, then I suggest you go, because really google isn't great and telling you how AWESOME a place is.

I have a surprise for you folks today, previews of my new etsy item BEFORE it goes up! I know! Shocking! You only get one picture though. Are you ready?

Tada!



Cute ain't it? I predict that lambs are the new owls. (In case you live in a non-crafty cave, owls were BIG last year, owls and cowls....so that means lambs and......tams? shams?...). Anywhoo (hoo? like what I did there?) it should go up as soon as it's cured, which takes a few days.

In the meantime you should check out EtsyStalker, they're a couple of gals who stalk etsy for the most beautiful items. Drool on your screen now, go ahead.

And, in case you live somewhere warm, I leave you with a picture of my dog, enjoying a nice, Canadian, February day.

2 comments:

  1. thats a pretty cute dogs.. and thanks for the inside line on lambs.. always wanted to be a trendsetter. I'll be sure and round up as many lamb items as possible IMMEDIATELY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Our dog loves snow, he's run a little groove in it around our yard. Definitely get some lambs! ....Everyone should have lambs...

    ReplyDelete

Search Results