Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PenguinCraft

Well hello, didn't see you there.

I'd started to write a blog post the other day about a delicious recipe for Hot Toddies that I made, and an equally delicious recipe for Corn Chowder that I made the same day. (It was nice and cozy that day. I got distracted though.....waaay distracted.

I'm taking a new tack with my life I think. I'd done months of research and writing and planning for jobs I could do to get myself out of my current work situation. I finally hit on a great idea. I have Etsy to thank. I kept trying to think of ways I could work from home, something I could make and sell to the general populous seemed like the ideal situation. The problem was, what do I make? I spend a lot of time crafting items....lots of them.... of various kinds. It occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't be choosing what to sell to people.....maybe THEY should be choosing for me. So I've opened a shop on Etsy. I've posted a number of different types and styles of things that I make. Starting with the ones that seem to be the most well-received as gifts at Christmas. It's taken work, and research, and will continue to be an uphill battle for a little while, but this is what I like to do, so why not do it.

So, today includes no photos, but there will now be a new section on my blog where you'll get to see items from my Etsy shop.

You can find me there at PenguinCraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results