Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bread!

"Wait, where am I?" .....(looking around) .......... "bbbllllooooooogggg? What's a 'blog'? Looks like I'm supposed to be writing it.." ....(puzzled scratching of head)......

Ok so I read an article once that had the top 5 things you need to do to have a successful blog. I don't think I've done any of them. I do know that at least one of the things was that you're supposed to write the blog, and fairly often too.

I'm just no good at that kind of commitment.

Anywho, I have an awesome project in the works. You'll be delighted when you see it, trust me.

Also, I'll tell you all about "Surprise Muffins" as soon as I can get the photos. ......Now if that doesn't pique your interest, I don't know what will.

In the meantime here's our Secret Guest Bloggers fantastic recipe for Broomstick Pumpkin Bread.

Broomstick Pumpkin Bread

Preheat oven to 325
3 eggs
15oz canned pumpkin
2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp tsp nutmeg
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cloves

Makes 2 loaves. Grease only the bottom of the pans. Bake at 325 in pre-heated oven for 60-80 mins. Cool for ten mins before removing from pans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results