Welcome to "chuff to bits"! My blog about food, crafting, and other wonderful things! Stay tuned to find out what!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Uh oh here comes the nuts!

However good it may have sounded, do NOT make my chocolate chip cookie recipe from yesterday. A friend of mine made them and discovered there's an error in there somewhere. I'll make them again and post the correction as soon as I figured out what it is. In the meantime, the same friend has sent her delicious Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies recipe. Please make them instead:

2 cups quick oats
1 and 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 cup shortening
1 and 1/4 cups of Peanut butter
1 cup of white sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
2 eggs
1 and 1/4 cups chocolate chips
2 tsp vanilla

Throw everything in a bowl, wash your hands well and mix the old fashioned way. Lick off fingers.. (make this recipe with your girlfriend to add interest to this step lmao) wash hands well again..

Drop from a spoon whatever size cookies you prefer and bake 10-15 mins depending on the cookie size at 350


Mmmmm!

In other news, I have another link for you. This one's for a comic called "Cyanide and Happiness" and you can find one of their animated shorts here. If you search around their page I'm sure you'll find their daily webcomic.

I'm also considering adding some book reviews to my blog, they'd mainly be of the Sci-fi/fantasy genre and the reviews will be short since I don't want to bore anyone who's here just for the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Results